"Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine."--Ezekiel 47:12

.

.
Click here to become a Wellness Advocate and Wholesale Member!

Monday, April 14, 2014

My Magic Sleeping Potion!

One of the very first problems I wanted to tackle with doTERRA essential oils was better sleep. When I hit pre-menopause, I didn't stay asleep! No problems going to sleep, but I would wake about 4-5 times per night. It was becoming exhausting.  While attending my first doTERRA class, the teacher gave out 5ml samples of Wild Orange and told us to drink a drop in water before bed and even try rubbing it on the bottom of our feet which sounded nuts to me. I have since learned the bottom of the feet have the largest pores in the body, therefore the oils enter the bloodstream within 2 minutes and are in every cell in our body in 20 minutes! I did as she instructed and I realized after a few days, I was sleeping better. 

I also decided to order the Balance blend, just because I loved the name of it and I have always struggled with maintaining balance in my life. I tend to be an "all or nothing" type personality. I began reading about it's benefits and wanted to try it to see if it would help "balance" me!  The magic potion for me has turned out to be diffusing a mixture of Balance and Wild Orange at night and in addition I layer Balance and Wild Orange on the bottom of my feet.  I knock out quickly and sleep soundly until morning.

Another plus I've found, I wake up naturally at the same time every day! No more jarring awake to the horrid sound of the alarm clock. It's like my body is regulating itself - balancing itself- and I wake up naturally after I've had enough rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment